Thread: Problem with CMI Export [FIXED]

Default Problem with CMI Export [FIXED]

Hi there,
    have been using the CMI template for ages to export my collection to HTML and upload to my website.

For some reason now, no matter what size I specify for the album covers on the specific album pages, it always does it at 175x175(ish), even if I leave it as the default (300) it still changes the size.

I've even edited the template file and manually changed the size, but it still makes no difference.

Obviously I don't want to have to go through hundreds of HTML files to edit them manually, so does anyone know what the problem might be?

UPDATE: Have just discovered this seems to happen whichever template I use, so a problem (or setting?) in OrangeCD itself?

Default Re: Problem with CMI Export

What is the size of the images in the database? If cover saved in database is 170px, it cannot expand to 300px.

(The resulting image would be blurry, so OrangeCD doesn't even try.)

Andrei

Hi Andrei:

I am having the same problem with my CMI export. I can not get the image class to double the image size in the HTML output.

All my images are stored externally and all are high-res (large images). The average image dimension is 950 x 950.

I have edited anything related to image output size but they always stay around 175 x 175.

I scanned and entered high-res images into OrangeCD so I could have larger output for these great cover art.

How can I get the image output size larger?

Last night I finished building the NativeRadio.com Music Library. We have over 1320 albums and are the world's largest collection of online Native American music.

Thanks for a great product Andrei!

The problem is fixed.

New build with the fix will be published this week.

Andrei

Default Re: Problem with CMI Export - FIXED

Hi Andrei:

Short note to tell you how great the new build is and how great the CMI export works.

I spent 4 months building our music catalog and used the CMI export from the new build. It works great (and better than before).

Anyone interested can view the largest online catalog of Native American music in the world at:

[url]www.NativeRadio.com/Music_Library/[/url]

Thanks for the quick response and for building the BEST music catalog software out there.

Patrick Doyle
    NativeRadio.com