I'm using orange cd mainly as an "mp3 files" database and for creating - updating my web site (ekoliniol.com). My database consists of about 2000 albums and is growing quite fast. I would like to know the following:
1.I was wondering if there is a way of automatic "Box sets" creation while importing my mp3 files. I've made sure that all "box sets" mp3 files are corectry tagged , meaning that they all have the same artist,album desription and that they also contain the ID3v2 "Disc" field like the following example:
1/3, 2/3, 3/3 etc.
2.Also is it possible for OranceCd to automaticaly recognize compilation albums (while importing mp3 files) and setting the field "compilation" by reading the "compilation" field of mp3 tag?
3. Why orange cd does not recognise the following mp3 tag fields: "Label", "URL", "Artist Webpage"? Is there a way of changing "Scan media files" settings and adding those new fields or any other id3v2 field and tell the program the database field where this information will saved ?
4.I'm using a modified version of CMI_PLAY template for html exporting and would like to know how could i create a group section of Compilations (or live or bootlegs etc) albums in the home page . For exampe create a section like the "Browse by Artist" section consisting of all Titles (and their detail links) of all compilation albums.

thanks a lot and congrats for the best "music database" reporting program.