Thread: Covers all disappeared!

Default Covers all disappeared!

Upon opening my database just now, it seems that all of the album cover displays have vanished. They are stored externally, and that file is fine and present. Why in the world did they vanish, and what should I check and/or alter to get them back? Not looking forward to having to manually reinsert all 1077 of them, so I hope someone has a helpful hint. Thanks all.

Default Re: Covers all disappeared!

Quote Originally Posted by meells
    Upon opening my database just now, it seems that all of the album cover displays have vanished. They are stored externally, and that file is fine and present. Why in the world did they vanish, and what should I check and/or alter to get them back? Not looking forward to having to manually reinsert all 1077 of them, so I hope someone has a helpful hint. Thanks all.
    Make sure that database file name still corresponds to the cover images folder's name. For example, if your database name is "My music.dab", corresponding folder name would be "My music_covers" (underscore and "covers" are always added to the end). If the two names went out of sync, you would not see covers.

Andrei

Default Re: Covers all disappeared!

Thanks much, that was precisely the problem!