Thread: credits and musicians sections

Default credits and musicians sections

I posted about this problem a long time ago, but no one replied and the problem still hasn't been fixed, so I'll give it another shot.

Why is there no way to assign for example a producer to just one track? If I uncheck all but one track, the "all tracks" selection at the top is still being checked automatically, and the producer ends up on all tracks anyway. Some albums (mostly pop) have different producers on every track, and I'd like them to turn up only on the tracks they actually did produce, I don't want all of them to turn up on every single track. Both the credits and musicians suffer from this problem, which makes them totally useless. And I guess that it wasn't meant to work like that?

The last time I wrote about this no one replied, so am I the only one who has this problem?

Default Re: credits and musicians sections

Quote Originally Posted by ihwar2000
    Why is there no way to assign for example a producer to just one track? If I uncheck all but one track, the "all tracks" selection at the top is still being checked automatically, and the producer ends up on all tracks anyway.
    You can try recent build 6.0.3. I believe this issue is already fixed.

I still have this problem in the latest build as well (6.0.3). When I add a new album I can check any track and it won't select "all tracks", however when editing album added previously I get the same problem, I can't uncheck the "all tracks".

Cheers ;D

Hi,

I still cannot see the problem. It is true that "all tracks" item gets re-selected when you check only one track, but it really doesn't mean the credit will be applied to all tracks. It only applies to tracks that are explicitly checked.

Andrei