Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alternatives?

Default Alternatives?

Since the development of OrangeCD seems to be almost dead and Andrei doesn't show up here anymore (his last post is from January 5th) I need some suggestions for alternatives.

They have to meet at least one criteria: They must import my current catalog flawlessly.

Does anybody here have any suggestions?

Default Re: Alternatives?

I have been looking for alternative programs as well.

Unfortunately, none so far have the features that first drew me to OrangeCD.

So for now, I'll be just biding my time. Unfortunately, when a good program that will import my database comes along, I will seriously consider jumping ship! :-[

(Andrei, do you read any of these posts anymore?)

Check the products page and the new link: [url]http://www.firetongue.com/daily[/url].
    Andrei is working on a new version of OrangeCD.
    The next version will be 6.0.

I tryed putting in my EMail and Registration Number for the OrangeCD Product to get access to the daily builds and nothing works.

Quote Originally Posted by FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
    I tryed putting in my EMail and Registration Number for the OrangeCD Product to get access to the daily builds and nothing works.
    Put in the e-mai adress I used when I registered and my registration name (shown in the about box) and login worked. Registration number is not allowed (but order number from regsoft).

Tryed that also.EMailed Technical support and hopefully will hear something.Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by martin10018
    Put in the e-mai adress I used when I registered and my registration name (shown in the about box) and login worked. Registration number is not allowed (but order number from regsoft).
    I used the order number from regsoft together with the exact email address of my registration and it works.

FC I have the same problem. I tried to log in with my Email adress used for registration on July 5th 2002 and the password Andrei sent me back then, but it is just not working.
    I'm going to see if i can get my regsoft order number and try it. ???

Quote Originally Posted by FuNkY_CaPrIcOrN
    Tryed that also.EMailed Technical support and hopefully will hear something.Thanks.
    Same situation

I entered the e-mail address I used to register and my OrangeCD user name.

You can obtain the user name by going to Help | About in OrangeCD, where it states "This product is licensed to."

Hope this helps.