Thread: track times

Default track times

so far, i've very little issue with this application. as i stated earlier, this is the first piece of shareware i've felt compelled to register. that said, however...

i've noticed that when manually entering a new cd, the programme does not allow any time to be entered, rather, it sticks "N/A" next to each track.

this is not a very big deal when entering the odd cd here and there, but when it comes time to start entering my bookcase full of vinyl, this will not work.

any plans to rectify this? this issue and the multiple-cd sets appearing as two separate albums are pretty much all that's keeping this from matching my needs exactly.

thanks,

gecko

Default Re: track times

Quote Originally Posted by gecko
    i've noticed that when manually entering a new cd, the programme does not allow any time to be entered, rather, it sticks "N/A" next to each track.

this is not a very big deal when entering the odd cd here and there, but when it comes time to start entering my bookcase full of vinyl, this will not work.
    Hi,

I am glad to announce that Beta 2 will have editable track times. It will come out of release pipeline within next week.

Regards
    Andrei