Thread: File Format Suggestion

Default File Format Suggestion

Perhaps a way to export reports into MHTML format... this encapsulates text and pictures into one file (commonly called a "Web Archive")...

The specs are at
    [url]http://www.dsv.su.se/jpalme/ietf/mhtml.html[/url]

IE supports the format, Mozilla is working on supporting it.. It's a nice all-in-one way of saving cover pics along with the data.

Also, a way to rescan a CD... I imported a lot of discs from CDPlayer.ini, and I would like to be able to add in the play time, FreeDB info, etc without deleting and re-adding the CD...

Love the program... FreeDB support (instead of Gracenote CDDB) was what really finalized my decision to buy it.

Default Re: File Format Suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by TheLoneIguana
    Also, a way to rescan a CD... I imported a lot of discs from CDPlayer.ini, and I would like to be able to add in the play time, FreeDB info, etc without deleting and re-adding the CD...
    It is already possible. To rescan the CD that was imported from cdplayer.ini, click "Scan CD-ROM Drive" in "Album" menu, then insert the CD. Wait until the dialog box displays the green message saying "This CD is already in your collection" and remove the CD from drive.

This will add all the information that was missing from cdplayer.ini, including track times and FreeDB ID.