Thread: Re: We Have Been Waiting For Months Part 2

Guest Guest

Default Re: We Have Been Waiting For Months Part 2

I'm fully backing up the request of making it possible to play THE WHOLE ALBUM.

This is SOOOO stupid!!! I can't realise why is it so complicated??? :'( :'( :'( I mean, common, it's a standart thing, can't even call it feature. Why do i have to pay 35bucks on this software, and being able to play only track by track??? It's so much sucks.... Common guys, it's so Fr#@$ing easy to add this one. Only few lines in the code. PLease, please do it, quick.

Well, I purchased my license for OrangeCD almost 4 months ago, and have been patiently waiting for the MP3 Jukebox capabilities as well.

Quote Originally Posted by CrumbCat
    8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I just registered OrangeCD Suite via the REGSOFT phone order option, and am the proud owner of a Permanent License for OrangeCD Suite. ;D

I called the phone number, placed my order, and received my Reg Code within 2 minutes. No wait - no trouble. Simple as that.

Get on the ball people - price goes up soon! Although it will still be a bargain at the higher price, IMO.

Enjoy! 8)
    As someone who paid for the license, I would like to ask the question as well - 'When can we expect to see the MP3 Jukebox?"

I would hope to see an answer here to my question, since I did pay for the product.

Thanks,

CrumbCat

I to paid for a license, so I could use the software to cataloge my music collection. Andrei has supplied OrangeCD Player, but if this is not good enough, try WinAmp, it will do what you want.
    If Andrei does produce a jukebox player, be thankful, but it is not the reason for the software and to keep pestering him about it does no good for anyone.

I think he is also working on a bug fix for the printing problem and to me that is far more important than jukebox features

just my thoughs on the jukebox ....

Moredun

I too purchased the license so I could use the software to catalog my music collection. In addition to organizing and cataloging my music, I would like to be able to listen to a particular Album or Artist when inspired by looking through my music database via OrangeCD.

For me, having my music cataloged in OrangeCD provides a way to review and browse my music collection. Often, while reading through my various Artist/Album/Track notes, I get the desire to queue up some music and read about it while listening to it. This allows me to add 'personal notes/ratings' to my database. This cannot be accomplished with Winamp.

If Andrei does produce a jukebox player, I will be thankful.

I am simply asking the question 'Will a Jukebox ever be available?" and if so, "When?"

Having paid for the license, it's my belief that asking questions is not a form of pestering by any stretch of the imagination.

I also think working on a bug fix for the printing problem is important, but no more important than jukebox features

Just my thoughts on the software....

CrumbCat

While I like the idea myself, it does not change the fact that the licence was for the software advertised and not for future features. That being the case all bug fix's ARE a lot more important than additional features no matter how good they might be.

I am also sure Andrei said he would do it when he had time in a previous post, but people keep asking when will it be ready. I think he will let us know once he has got some idea of the amout of time it will take him to finnish it. Bugs come along and lay the best of plans to waste.

Just my thoughts on the situation ...

Moredun

Guest Guest

The only way now to play an album, is to use "go to folder" option, then mark all the tracks, then play them in winamp, which is quite uncomfortable and pretty much sucks.
    THIS IS SHOULDN'T BE!!! IT'S A SHAME TO NICE PROGRAM LIKE ORANGECD TO MISSHAVE THIS COMMON AND VITALE FEATURE, WHICH ALL THE CATOALOG PROGAMS HAVE!

one more thing, and maybe i should make a new topic for this. The thing i like best in ORANGECD, and the reason i purchased it, is that i'm an electronic music freak, and there's a GENRE and SUB-GENRE field in album propreties, that in tree view, if you sort your albums by genre, you will have the GENRE and SUB-GENRE acting like a multiply genre, meaning that if you defined album X as let's say Techno and Breaks, then you can click both Techno and Breaks to lead you to that album. This is really great, because there's a lot of creations in electronic music, that is both this and that.

My request is to make more genre feilds, 4 will be great.

I really hope that the person than needs to read this, really reads it.

one way to do this would be to use a "custom field", although this isnt ideal for what you want.

How different poeple are now, the younger they get, the more pigeion holes they want :P

We are getting to A point where the music is no longer the focal pont, but what gerne it belongs in. You can try to put music into as many gerne's as you wish, All you do is show how ignorant and selfish you are to your type of music.

Anyway, so we all have our different types of music, now how can we put this to good use, instead of fighting each other, lets do this as a team, and make this the best programe about 8)

Once the printing bug is sorted, I am ok as far as the software goes, but there is so many poeple wanting so much more, some good, some crap or lazy. Either way, Andrei has made a very good programe.

What I would like to know is, ?

1) Andrei, what country do you live in ?
    2) What IS your music type
    3) Why did you do this project ?
    4) How far would YOU like this poject to go ?
    5) What would you like to do next ?
    Maybe I have missed a few things, but I am sure Andrei can fill in with anything he wants to tell us or maybe he likes his privacy as much as I do 8)

Moredun