Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Re: Suggestions By The People

Default Re: Suggestions By The People

Think Funky Capricorn has some good ideas there, that would sure help the program to be even better as it is now.
    I said be4 in another topic the rescanning is imo the most important improvement. 8)

I think they are great suggestions and would love to see these implimented in the next version. The first two in my opinion being of paramount importance. This is one of the best programmes ive seen so far and would love to see it develop into an allround Jukebox!

I have one of my own too:
    Whenever you add an album, it would be great if the programme could add the "cover picture" automatically. For instance, if you had a jpg file allready in the album folder, then OrangeCD could add that jpg file directly to the album without you having to do it manually. If there where 2 or more jpg files, then the programme could give you the choice of which one to choose.

The only reason i suggest this is because with hundreds of albums, it gets quite tedious otherwise having to manually add each cover picture.

I hope you understand the idea. Great work by the way

I think those are great suggestions, FuNkY. The only thing I would add is related to what you said here:

Go to current album of song playing.

It would be nice if the Album Cover of the current song playing would be displayed during that time - even have it set as the wallpaper (center - not streched or tiled) during playback - that way, people could look at the monitor and see which album the song being played is from.

Other than that - I say "Yes", please consider adding these features to the software.

8)

Guest Guest

Agree

I have to agree with Funky Capricorn as well. This is a fantastic program, and I am happy with the results thus far, with these few improvements, it could be the best available.

sounds like excellent suggestions to me!

Guest Guest

I have downloaded the programm and it really looks great. I didnt had the time yet to look through every feature but the suggestions above would make it better for sure.

I must say theres good ideas on this thread, particularly i like:
    - Shuffle all songs in your database for parties
    - Rescaning / locating of MP3 files
    - Play a whole album
    - Queue up a list of your favorite songs / a playlist.
    - Cover picture

And those other ideas were good too, i just cant think any new ones myself at the moment ;D, perhaps i need to play with the program a bit more...

-GS-

Guest Guest

Just a note on Jukebox Capabilities:

These all sound like good suggestions to me.