Thread: artist pages

Default artist pages

andrei, how about separate artist pages? sometimes i see info on artists which i want to keep... when you click on artist folder in tree view, it could show not only albums but artist info also...
    besides, the text (in album notes, for instance) could be in html format - i mean tags and all...

Default Re: artist pages

Yeah Artist Info is needed and has been talked about before in the Past.I am doing so many other things right now(Website and other things) I have not had time to Play around with this.

And I am sure Andrei is the same way with working on the Final for Orange 5.1

It really should not be hard to do.Go into the Default Theme and mess around with the HTML.

All that has to be added is a Link for Artist Info.

Will maybe find time later to try this. ;D

*I thought about this some more.All you have to do is add another Section link where Album Notes is or FreeDB Notes.Hell.....just change the name if you are not useing one of them.

I am sure Andrei will think of something in the Future.Or one of us will help him think of Something.He usually gets Ideas from one of us. ;D ;D

I have Templates I have done for Guitar Tabular I just added to the Lyrics Part of the Program.*

FC 8)

Default Re: artist pages

i use both of the fields - Album notes for info in cd booklet and FreeDB Notes for reviews