Thread: MULTIPLE ALBUM COVER VIEW/ADD SMALL MP3 PLAYER

Default MULTIPLE ALBUM COVER VIEW/ADD SMALL MP3 PLAYER

Hello, I just bought the OrangeCD Suite and I love it with a couple of suggestions which I will propose here in this forum...

1. I would like to add an expanded album cover view. Some albums are released with alternate album/cd covers and I would like to have an option to see more than one when I click on the cd title.

2. I was using the demo of Media Monkey and loved it with the exception of one thing...OrangeCD can hold and view CD covers and thats what turned the tide for me. MediaMonkey has a built in mp3 player and its a lot simpler to be in there and click a track and it plays instantly-no waiting for winamp to boot up. I dont need a huge mp3 player w/ visualisations and all the other optional features like ripping and burning. I just want it to play my mp3s when i click on a title and thats about it. That would be a *great* addition to a nice software package.

daniel

Default Re: MULTIPLE ALBUM COVER VIEW/ADD SMALL MP3 PLAYER

[quote=danielbritt]
    MediaMonkey has a built in mp3 player and its a lot simpler to be in there and click a track and it plays instantly-no waiting for winamp to boot up.

[quote=danielbritt]1.

Can you tell me how to adapt Orange so that it encues into MediaMonkey. I would love to harness both programs together, but it won't work. >

k

[quote=kalowski]Can you tell me how to adapt Orange so that it encues into MediaMonkey. I would love to harness both programs together, but it won't work.

Many thanks! I got it!!