Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Loans

Default Loans

Hi there,

Well, I don't know if this would be of interest for the generality of people, but, for me, it would, so, I'm dropping the suggestion here.

I'd very much like to see implemented one of these days some sort of Loan manager, so you could track who do you have that particular CD loaned to.

I've bought Orange 48Hrs. ago and been re-cataloguing my collection only to find 10+ CD's missing that I have no idea who they're with. So, Such a feature would be of great use to me.

I know this is a major feature so I'm not expecting a "you'll have it in the next beta in a few days" reply ;D

For the moment I'm using Custom field1 with a "loaned to:" sentence, but, an automatic loan manager would be a lot better

Cheers,

Default Re: Loans

;D We have been asking for a "Wishlist" Feature for awhile now.Go ahead and add this along with it. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher
    I'd very much like to see implemented one of these days some sort of Loan manager, so you could track who do you have that particular CD loaned to.
    Hi,

This feature will be implemented soon. But first, I would like to know what people expect from it. What pieces of information do you want to track about the loan? I guess it's name and date. Anything else? Please post if you have any idea. Thanks,

Andrei

Hi,

I also think an end date would be nice. So a reminder could be implemented who tells me that someone has still a CD from me.

;D And remember a "Wishlist" feature also. ;D

I envision a Check-box called "On-Loan", a Name field, Date loaned out field, and possibly a note field. What I would like to get out of this is to be able to print a report or run a query that shows all discs "On Loan".

Bob

I guess I'll be repeating a bit of the stuff already said, but, for me, it'd be important to have:
    - Name of Loaner
    - Loan Date
    - for me a return date is not important but it's likely that for some other persons it is.
    - Possibility of printing/displaying a report with "on-loan" CD's list showing date and loaner

For me, that'd be it.

Cheers,

;D You all must Loan out a bunch of CDs. ;D

Don't you guys have CDs you want?You know.....

a Wishlist!

Not really, no. Why?

Eheheh, Sorry, plain irresistable ;D ;D

Cheers,

Default Re: Loans/Wishlist

You can really generate your Wish-List already in the current version. Just enter an Album/CD etc. and un-check the In Collection Check-box.

Now you can search for all records that don't have In Collection checked.

Bob