Thread: Re-Issue and Total Releases

Default Re-Issue and Total Releases

I just paid up for this stellar program. There are only TWO things that I would like to see added to make it perfect.

Since many CD's are re-issues of older releases, I'd like to see a field on the front tab of the CD Properties for this purpose. That way the original release date and re-release date could be shown.

Also, I like the cumulative total of Discs on the home page is useful, but I would like to know how many Total Releases I have. It must be a holdover from my LP days when we didn't count a Double LP release as 2 albums. )

Any chance of seeing these?

This program beats the Prima Soft program I used to use three ways to #$%* and gone...

Best,
    Mark

Default Re: Re-Issue and Total Releases

i, also, have been waiting for multi-disc to be counted as 1 album so i can get a grand total.

Guest Guest

Default Re: Re-Issue and Total Releases

Yes,
    I'd like to have the opportunity to have the original recording date and release date as well as the re-issue date on the main panel. I also find the new date formatting feature too restrictive - I sometimes like to use this slot to show a venue as well as the date. Can't do this with the new system in the beta.