Thread: Two more things about covers...

Default Two more things about covers...

If I may I would like to add two more suggestions about the covers matter. (I digitalize my covers because of the size that I want them to have... a specific size and all the same).

First thing is if you could do that OrangeCD would remember last folder I went to pick up my covers. Because every time I open the database I'm in the My Music folder, where the database is!!! But I would like it to be another (since I use some kind of temporary name for the file, as I know OrangeCD will change it then to the CDDB ID number).

Second thing is could you add some kind of preview before loading the cover (it's that if I digitalize several CD's at the same time and I don't remember the order of the temporary names I have to load and clear till I get the right one!!!)

Nevertheless I have to say the program is getting better every time ;D Just installed Beta 3 and that thing of Amazon for those who do not want to digitalize covers is great!!!

Default Re: Two more things about covers...

Quote Originally Posted by RSF
    First thing is if you could do that OrangeCD would remember last folder I went to pick up my covers. Because every time I open the database I'm in the My Music folder, where the database is!!! But I would like it to be another (since I use some kind of temporary name for the file, as I know OrangeCD will change it then to the CDDB ID number).
    I just tried this, and OrangeCD remembers the last folder it loaded picture from. It resets the folder only when I quit the program, so the problem is not that serious. I will check what can be done to fix this issue.

Second thing is could you add some kind of preview before loading the cover (it's that if I digitalize several CD's at the same time and I don't remember the order of the temporary names I have to load and clear till I get the right one!!!)
    This one is harder to impement. I will look into it, but please don't expect it to be fixed soon.

Andrei

Quote Originally Posted by Firetongue
    I just tried this, and OrangeCD remembers the last folder it loaded picture from. It resets the folder only when I quit the program, so the problem is not that serious. I will check what can be done to fix this issue.

Andrei
    Hi Andrei,

Don't know why but I got the impression that this 'problem' was solved... but no. Everytime I restart OrangeCD I get the original default directory. Is it me doing something wrong or is it not solved yet ???

Quote Originally Posted by RSF
    Don't know why but I got the impression that this 'problem' was solved... but no. Everytime I restart OrangeCD I get the original default directory. Is it me doing something wrong or is it not solved yet ???
    Sorry, it is not fixed yet. Hopefully with next update I will be able to make this change.

Andrei