Thread: Allmusic.com Grabber

Default Allmusic.com Grabber

[url]http://freshmeat.net/projects/albumgrabber/[/url]

*Posted this Link to show what others are working on.Does not mean it should look or work like this with Orange.*
    __________________________________________________ _

*Artist information:
    (this Feature would have to wait untell full credits are done)

*Artist Picture:
    (this Feature also will have to wait on Full Credits)

*Album Picture:

*Album information:

(both these can be done right away in the next Beta of Orange along with Full Credits)
    __________________________________________________ _

Haveing these 4 Features for allmusic.com would be nice.There is a music manager that has this as a Plug-In already out.But theirs was developed by "3ss Software" and I can not find any information on them.

You did say allmusic.com is the next thing after Amazon.

FC

Default Re: Allmusic.com Grabber

Come on Ladies and Gentlemen.We all use allmusic.com.So ask for these Features to be added to Orange.

If a Mass user demand for these features is wanted these things will be added.Add what you think is needed from allmusic.com also.

;D Support my campaign and I will support yours.Together we can make Orange the best.Well it already is.But you know what I mean. :-/

FC

Guest Guest

erm to be honest, Funky I aint too bothered - i have well tagged mp3s, so i just load from the tags/covers in folder and it does it all for me

Quote Originally Posted by vivitron 15
    erm to be honest, Funky I aint too bothered - i have well tagged mp3s, so i just load from the tags/covers in folder and it does it all for me
    Yeah.And I am sure you use Tag and Rename.Where do you think it gets its Information from.It uses allmusic.com.

And I guess you might not want Artist Photo or Artist Information in your Database?Why not?

So you have never used the get Album Cover from amazon Feature so far?I wonder how many have though?

;D You will be thanking yourself in the Future for what you ask for today.Show your support for allmusic.com and OrangeCD Catalog. ;D

I have to agree with FC, I love allmusic.com...and although there is plenty on Andrei's plate, I would really like an Orange CD connection to allmusic.com

Please implement into OrangeCD at your earliest convenience..it is a great source of music info.

Thanks

J-

Well, I would be lying if I didn't say I have been wanting and requesting the 'credits' feature for q-u-i-t-e some time. The obvious place to get that info is...exactly. AMG.

But! I am not absolutely sure I want to read (and display) a book-sized review of every record I have, written by reviewers of questionable background...it must clearly be possible to get/view only certain info if wanted.

For instance: credits ;D

Guest Guest

lol funky - i love to mess with ya

anyhow, nope i can honestly say i never did use the amazon thing - might look into it now actually - have a play

Artist Info/photos would be well cool, and i guess this could be added, then this feature, and they would play well off against each other, so in that respect i would prob use it

I love Orange, and anything which can be done to improve it (without ruining its purpose) is cool with me

:-/ Is this at all being worked on?

Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Firetongue
    Yes.

Cool.You will not here from me for awhile now.TY andrei. ;D

FC 8)