Thread: Record properties should allow ^V (paste)

Default Record properties should allow ^V (paste)

The record properties should allow Windows' standard ^V paste key shortcut if an image is on the clipboard.

Default Re: Record properties should allow ^V (paste)

Quote Originally Posted by samboca
    The record properties should allow Windows' standard ^V paste key shortcut if an image is on the clipboard.
    As far as I can tell, all of the fields in the record properties (possibly with the exception of the cover art) accept the <Control>V paste function. Which field are you specifically looking to have this feature???

Bob

Default Re: Record properties should allow ^V (paste)

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear. The 3rd tab is Artwork. If you have an image copied to the clipboard, you can hit the Paste button, but this tab does does not accept ^V by default. I'm sure the fields at the bottom of the dialog allow ^V, but since they are not selected by default, an immediate ^V open entering the tab could paste an image if available on the clipboard. I think this would just make adding artwork all the faster, especially in light of my other post in this forum about having the empty album cover link taking you directly to the artwork tab.