Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Convert custom fields to new fields

Default Re: Convert custom fields to new fields

Good to see Andrei around again and a new daily build!
    I see in this new build new fields have been added to the column list.
    :'( Except the field Barcode, or does it have a different name and am I missing it?
    Also the fields mentioned in my post of sep 22nd (see above) are not yet available in the new convert tool nor in the advanced search.
    I will wait for the next build (hopefully it takes less time now)

My message from way back:

Quote Originally Posted by VendenBos
    The Tools Advanced option to copy/move values between database fields looks great!

However: the field Barcode does not appear in the listboxes source and destination field, so it will not help me convert the custom barcodes to the new 'official' Barcode field.

I checked all the listbox fields against the database fields and found some other fields missing: Sub-genre, Overall Rating, Date added and Last modified. These fields will probably not be used for this convert tool, but the same list applies for advanced search and there the fields will be used.
    Will these fields (Barcode, Sub-genre, Overall Rating, Date added and Last modified) be added to the list for advanced search and tools advanced lists? Any response on this subject is eagerly awaited. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VendenBos
    Will these fields (Barcode, Sub-genre, Overall Rating, Date added and Last modified) be added to the list for advanced search and tools advanced lists? Any response on this subject is eagerly awaited. Thanks.
    Still no response to this request? It is not yet solved in beta3 neither. Will these fields ever appear?

That said, beta3 has good improvements. Good to see the new artist page and the additions to the start page.