Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD-DVD Set

Guest Guest

Default CD-DVD Set

Hello Andrei!
    Thanks for the wonderful updates! The multi-set with the ability to label individual titles is one that I have been waiting for over a year. It works just great with CDs but when I manually add a DVD ... it doesn't work. I am purchasing a number of CDs that have DVDs with them. Could it be possible to not use the media format as a key but just the main title and artist? Thanks and take care ...

Default Re: CD-DVD Set

Yes, it's possible and I am working to remove this limitation.

Andrei

Guest Guest

Thanks Andrei! Keep up the great work. I'm enjoying being involved with the growth of this product!!!

Guest Guest

Andrei!
    Have you forgotten me on this one?

Guest Guest

Andrei!
    This feature is still not here ...?

Andrei!
    You told me August of last year that you were working on this situation concerning grouping multi-media formats. How about it in the next release? We are moving towards a year! Yes, I'm happy with what I see in beta 3! Keep up the good work and please remember me :-(

Melvin

Andrei!
    You told me August of last year that you were working on this situation concerning grouping multi-media formats. How about it in the next release? Andrei, it's been over a year and I'm getting more and more mixed media. Can I expect this is the first update of Version 6? Keep up the good work and please remember me

Patience Melvin

I'd like to second that. Please add the possibility to make cd+dvd combo's...

Michel

Quote Originally Posted by Miesepies
    I'd like to second that. Please add the possibility to make cd+dvd combo's...

Michel
    ah, but is this a "CD + DVD" combo or a "DVD + CD" combo?

I actually have both of the above, and even some "CD + CD-ROM" selections.

Mole,
    Are you refering to how the media is packaged? If so, that's a great point! I actually have both also. This would be a "long" DVD + CD ... or ... a "CD" + DVD in it. Take care ...