Thread: Needs Some Help...

Guest Guest

Default Needs Some Help...

I just downloaded this program yesterday cause I was trying to find a decent program to make generated MP3 lists. So far it seems to be the best one as I have almost gotten the results I wanted. I messed with the code until I got as far as I could and now I figured I would ask for some help.

My layout is alot more simple then what most people seem to have but I have one problem... My layout is like this... its suppose to be artist - album (year) in a top part of table then list each track underneath it but when I have multiple artist with more then 1 album it lists all of the albums first then lists all of the track... I want it to seperate each album... if u dont understand I can either print my code here or make a screenshot real quick.

and with albums that have Various Artists it is really screwed up hehe

Guest Guest

Default Re: Needs Some Help...

While I'm at it I'll add a couple more questions to this...

1. Is there a way to display the path? (IE - /Full Albums/Poison the Well - The Opposite of December (2000))

2. I don't know any javascript or even if there is a way already programed in here but like i want it to display the artist if its a compilation or soundtrack (which it does 'Artist - Track) but on the other albums that arent compilations it just shows '- Track' and I dont want the '-' to appear for those

thanks in advance for any help u can offer

Guest Guest

no help for me

Guest Guest

ok... thanks for at least replying and trying to help me out... do u understand sorta what I'm doing or should i post the link to my list?

Guest Guest

i'll just post it anyway because hopefully someone is bound to help me

[url]http://mywebpages.comcast.net/zero3ffect/[/url]

Hi Zero3ffect,

You developed a nice theme. I like the metallic colors. I cannot tell what is wrong without the actual template code. In most cases such problems are caused by misnested tags. This can even be a bug in software. If you send me your template by e-mail(forum doesn't treat code very well), I would take a look.

Andrei

Guest Guest

do i just send an email to [email]orangecd@firetongue.com[/email]? i guess I will do that