Thread: 2 cds

Default 2 cds

hi andrei

i was just adding a new double cd and that is what i thought about: what the use of seeing 2 cds (cd 1 and cd2) in treeview if the window on the right shows the same for both of them? you know, i have several double cds, one of which is studio and the other is live (the credits and notes are different for them), but i see the data for cd1 only. i think, that's wrong - a double cd entry should show data for both cds, and there must be data for each sd!

Default Re: 2 cds

Quote Originally Posted by JohnsonbI4
    i was just adding a new double cd and that is what i thought about: what the use of seeing 2 cds (cd 1 and cd2) in treeview if the window on the right shows the same for both of them? you know, i have several double cds, one of which is studio and the other is live (the credits and notes are different for them), but i see the data for cd1 only. i think, that's wrong - a double cd entry should show data for both cds, and there must be data for each sd!
    Thanks for the point, but this will be fixed by displaying credits/notes individually for each disc. There is little use of displaying each disc on separate page if all info is available on the common page.

Regards
    Andrei

Hi Andrei,

next problem with 2CD's is the way to create them in OrangeCD. It should be possible to add 2CD's together not

Yes, the feature you are talking about is already in the task list. It will allow grouping items even if they have different artists/titles/formats.

Guest Guest

This is a feature that I have been waiting for every since ver 5.0 was released. We were told during the beta testing that this feature would be added. I am happy to see that it is still on the task list!

When you add the 2 CD's features, could you also allow each CD to have their own individual customized fields? I'm referring to the 4 personal fields that the user is allowed to customize. Thanks and keep up the great work!