Thread: Can this be done in OCD Suite

Default Can this be done in OCD Suite

I'm evaluating OCD. If I buy it I'd like to be able to create a list of all tracks which I have on Vinyl but not on CD. Is this possible to do easily??

Also, can the database be expported to Microsoft Acess??

Thanks...

Chuck

Default Re: Can this be done in OCD Suite

I do not know what you mean by easily.....OrangeCD takes some work....but when you have your Database going it is so nice and easy. ;D

But yes this can be done.Not as easy as MP3s or Cds but yes....if you are willing to take the time to do it.You will have to put the Track names in Manually....or just get all the information you need about your Vinyls from allmusic.com or some other site.

This is all I can think of now....maybe somebody will come by later and have another way.....but this will work for ya.....just take a little time.

Okay, let me restate my question: Assuming that I already have entered the track info for the vinyl as well as the CD's, is there a straightforward way to print out the albums and or tracks which are on vinyl but not cd.

Thanks for your reply
    Chuck

Yes you can, click "properties" on the individual albums, cd's, etc., and under the "general" tab there is a dropdown box for format (of media used) which has a listing for most media formats you'll want including vinyl...you can even customize and add your own format to the current list.

After adding the format appropriate to all the individual media used in your database, click on the dropdown box on the toolbar at the screen top, click on the format option, then choose your format (i.e. CD, MP3, Vinyl, DVD, Etc.) from the dropdown right next to it...bingo! ;D

That dropdown on the toolbar allows you to sort it out how you like...

Hope that helps

J-