Thread: HTML Files Keep getting Erased/Overwritten

Default HTML Files Keep getting Erased/Overwritten

I right click on a Folder called Heavy Metal and export to HTML.Then later on I right click on a Folder called Bluegrass and export that to HTML in the same Folder useing the Lime Database Template.

Then I click on Index and all there is are the Bluegrass Albums and no Heavy Metal Albums.....they are gone...can not select them anymore.

I have tryed everything.This is a major Flaw.

Default Re: HTML Files Keep getting Erased/Overwritten

This is sooo funny

You had a index.html already in the folder then you write over it when you save your second file.

Do it again, but re-name the first index.html before saving anything else into the folder that will have a index.html.

The easy way is to keep them in different folders, and call the one you require. Saves having to rename anything.

Moredun

??? Man I still can not get this to work.Still only showing one Category.It should be easier then this. ???

Make a music folder, and inside this folder, make as many folders as you need for each type of music you want a .html for. You can call these folders rock, blues etc so you know what is inside the folder.

Now make your .html file saving it to the right folder depending on the genre name you gave it.

Next, you need to "link" to each index.html that you will find in each folder containing a .html file.

i.e A Rock "link" would look for it's index file in music/rock/index.html

Moredun

Quote Originally Posted by Moredun
    Make a music folder, and inside this folder, make as many folders as you need for each type of music you want a .html for. You can call these folders rock, blues etc so you know what is inside the folder.

Now make your .html file saving it to the right folder depending on the genre name you gave it.

Next, you need to "link" to each index.html that you will find in each folder containing a .html file.

i.e A Rock "link" would look for it's index file in music/rock/index.html

Moredun
    Ahhh man it should be easier then that like I said.It should do it Automatically.Am going to go try all this again. :P

I mean not everybody knows alot about HTML and will not be able to do this.It needs Work. :-/

Luckily I know a little.

Thanks for the help Moredun.