Thread: Printed catalog incl. tracks

Default Printed catalog incl. tracks

I need some help producing a printed catalog of my CDs already documented in Orange CD. I have been able to print a list including cover, artist, title, catagory & date, but I would really like to have the tracks for each CD listed as well. I would also like to be able to consecutively number the CDs. I have a 400 disk player and would like an easy hardcopy reference. Is it possible to include the track info. & consecutive numbering in a printout? I'm stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Default Re: Printed catalog incl. tracks

You can try to export database into HTML using the following template, print it from browser and see if it works for you. It includes track listings in compact form, suitable for printing, but does not inlcude consecutive numbers. Unfortunately, no feature of current OrangeCD can generate consecutive numbers when printing or reporting.

Just open this link to add the template to your list:

[url]http://www.firetongue.com/gallery/Changer_Index.dax[/url]

Andrei

Default Re: Printed catalog incl. tracks

I had a try at this 8)

My only fault with it, is that it prints a picture of each album, is there any way of just printing the album list without the album cover ?

What would I need to remove from the script so it would just print the album and tracks ? if I was allowed to do so ?

thanks Moredun 8)