Thread: Where are located the covers?

Default Where are located the covers?

Congratulations for the product! It's powerfull...I notice that the covers downloaded for an album with orange are not showned in the Windows relative directorie...
    Since I ave already downloaded and added in windows directories, covers from other source before the orange data base instalation...I'm not very happy of this difference. Can I modify a setting or make anything else to have all my covers saved and showned in the windows album relative directories ??Where are saved the covers downloaded with orange database? :-/ ???

Default Re: Where are located the covers?

With default settings, all covers are stored inside the main database file (DAB file). You can check "Store covers in external files" option and enter "0" in adjacent text box on the Imaging tab of Preferences window to store album covers in separate files. With this option checked, cover images will be saved to yourdatabasename_covers subdirectory.

Andrei

Guest Guest

Default Re: Where are located the covers?

Thanks for your quick reply Andrei !!
    I have checked and it's ok...to save covers in external directorie, then we have to put them in relative directorie.
    An options box allowing to simply save the covers in the windows album source directorie sould be mor simple, don't you think ?