Thread: compilation (box sets) problems

Default compilation (box sets) problems

I have a box set. Within this set, contains different album names, but has the same 'set' name. When I scan that folder, OCD recognizes them as individual albums instead of a compilation.

Any way to make OCD view them as one?, so when you click on the name of the compilation all the different albums and covers show.
    I've manually placed them inside the first directory, but now they all take on the same name as the first cd of the set.

(I think this question has been discussed before. I looked around for it, but failed to find the other post.)

Default Re: compilation (box sets) problems

The only way to group these entries into a single item is by changing titles. The general rule for multiple-disc albums is as follows:

If several albums have identical artists, titles, formats and are properly numbered (for example: 1/3, 2/3 and 3/3), they will be recognized by OrangeCD as belonging to a set.

So, you need to make sure that artist and title are the same for all items (format will already be the same as you added them from one source), and re-number them manually.

I hope this helps.

Andrei