Thread: About CD names in a set

Default About CD names in a set

Hi,

I would like to ask you guys (including/specially Andrei!) how have you (if you have) unraveled this problem I'm having. Up till now I wasn't able to use the "# in set" feature because:

1- To have a set both (I could say all but the main problem is with doubles) CDs must have the exact same name.

2- Then the program establishes the CD1, CD2, ... names for each separate disc of the set, right?

3- Most of these sets (double CDs) have a second name (specially those chill out ones) like "Disc 1 - Sunset" and Disc 2 - Sunrise", that I would like very much to maintain.

4- The established names cannot be changed so it seems, and for obvious reasons. How do you solve this?

5- To Andrei: couldn't it be possible to add a name/field to the CD1, CD2,... designation like "CD1 - Sunset" ?

Thanks in advance for any comments you might add

Default Re: About CD names in a set

[quote=RSF]4- The established names cannot be changed so it seems, and for obvious reasons. How do you solve this?

5- To Andrei: couldn't it be possible to add a name/field to the CD1, CD2,... designation like "CD1 - Sunset"

Thank you Andrei for such a quick (and at the sime time so good) reply

So it all resumes to a patient wait for the 5.3 version ;D

I think you'll have to get a smiley that can express BIG EXPECTATION ;D

Guest Guest

Andrei,
    Will this also include sets that have different formats? Example ... A set that has 1 CD and 1 DVD. I know that the DVD would have to be entered manually but I would love to keep it in a set with the CD. Keep up the good work and take care ...

P.S.: Approximately, when can we expect version 5.3?