Thread: Any Word On Catraxx Import Module

Default Any Word On Catraxx Import Module

Thanx In Advance

Default Re: Any Word On Catraxx Import Module

Catraxx-compatible XML import and export will be added soon. We are already working on it.

Andrei

any word on this? I know it's been a while, so I was hoping that something would be out about it...

thanks,

m

I too am waiting anxiously for this feature. I'm currently a CATraxx user, but would switch to OrangeCD in a heartbeat if I could easily import my CATraxx database (including the CD covers).

I'll go with whoever gets there first:

a) CATraxx gets a decent HTML output feature
    b) OrangeCD gets a good CATraxx import module

why do you suppose it is, that we can never get an answer on this board? This original post was placed nearly a year ago, and still nothing other than "we are working on it"??

Isn't there some sort of information that we can get? I love this software's HTML capabilities, but I'm NOT going to scan nearly 6000 CD's into another software.

Sorry for wait.

I will put CATraxx-compatible XML import module as a separate download today. The link will be posted in this thread (not on the main web page).

Andrei

I have uploaded a new CATraxx-compatible XML import module to the website, here is the instructions:

1) Download the XML import module from this link:

[url]http://www.firetongue.com/ocdxml.dll[/url]

Save the file to the OrangeCD installation folder (typically C:\Program Files\OrangeCD).

2) Press Win+R and type the following command line. Replace C: with actual system drive letter:

regsvr32 "C:\Program Files\OrangeCD\ocdxml.dll"

Once the registration of the module is successully complete, the XML import option will appear at Database > Import and Export menu command.

Regards
    Andrei

ok... I've installed the catraxx import function, and it seems to work pretty well, but it's doing something a little odd... it's importing some with the icon for CD and some with the LP icon... on the ones with the cd icon it's importing the track length, but the LP ones it isn't...

Is there a specific field in the xml that is triggering that?

also take a look at the custom/misc tab... it's not filling in anything on that screen for the LP marked ones, but all for the CD marked ones... peculiar...