Thread: Searching Multiple Databases ( possible )???

Default Searching Multiple Databases ( possible )???

I hope some one can answer this. I have a collection of Mp3 disks with seperate folders for each album.what i want to know is whether or not (after creating a database of each disk) would i be able to do a search of the databases? For a particular folder/album or even a particular mp3 contained in one of the folders/albums? Also can the multiple databases be combined and exported to one HTML file so as to get one page with all the albums & covers contained in the over 150 disks in my collection? I'd like to number the disks D.1--ECT THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR ANSWER ;D

Guest Guest

Default Re: Searching Multiple Databases ( possible )???

the best way i found is to create 1 database, along with a custom field "MP3-CD".

then assign each disk a number, say MP3_DVD_001, etc. and then to whack that in for each disk. Then, you can setup a field on the left-hand "Content" bar, MP3_CD>artist, in order to sort them, and you can easily export etc as you want to

Default Re: Searching Multiple Databases ( possible )???

Check out that Image(click on it) of my Collection.Thats how I do it.

Customize a View in the Tree.Then you will know what is on each CDR.Also Custom/Misc under Record Properties be sure and put in what CDR it is on then you can just search for an Album or Song and know what CDR it is located.

Over 600 CDRs of MP3 Data.I really need a DVD Burner. :P