Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What templates do you need?

Default Re: What templates do you need?

Hi

Here

Paul;
    Thanks for the trmplate. It looks great, but I am still looking for a way to either print out or export to html, my cd collection in the order that the cd were entered into OCD.

Is it possible to access the "index" record in the DB in order to use it to sort the library?

Jeff

Hi Jeff

Nope - don't think there's any way you can access the database record index. You would have to ask Andrei about that. The only OCD tag I know, that will enable you to list the albums by entry date is 'dateadded'

When it comes to printing, I really don't understand the problem. Once you've got the albums listed in OCD using CrispListLatest, your can print them directly from there. Or am I missing something?

Of course you could use a template instead, if you'd rather have a standalone HTML file. I'll send you an example (based on the CMI template), which you can play around with.

Again you'll have to specify the number of entries you want to list. To my knowledge you can't specify 'all'. But if you want to list everything, simply enter a number higher or equal to the number of albums in your collection.

Paul, thanks for the great template. I am still unable to somehow use the actual index from the database that would allow the records to be either numbered or printed in the exact order they would have been entered into OCD.

Any ideas on how to get that information?

Jeff
    I don

[quote]
    I understand that the CD's are listed in the order of the dateadded tags, however the tag is not granular enough because it omits the time portion of the date stamp.

if your scan in 10 records one right after the other, then run the export routine that sorts them by date entered, they will not be sorted in the exact order they were entered.

MY problem is that each month I have to scan in 400 cd's and place then in a new Sony DVP-CX995V 400 Disc DVD/CD Changer which we use for reviews by writers. I have to print out booklets for each changer each month. The booklets need to provide