Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What templates do you need?

Default Re: What templates do you need?

The thing about the directory structure RussMckendrick
    mentioned, I fully agree. That was one of the first reasons to make a website in PHP. MySQL database is filled with a customied template, creating SQL Statements for the whole database. Now I have fully control of the directory structure of the website.

A helpfile explaining all the tags available would be nice, instead of looking to existing templates and what they do. It takes too long if you want something new and you have to take a look at all the templates to see how it works or if it's possible.

I documented most of the OCD programming tags last year, but I still haven't completed the job. When I do I will publish it all on my OCD support site at [url]http://ocd.juventas.net[/url].

However, I was hoping to include programming changes in the upcoming version. But since Andrei isn't revealing any dates, I suppose there is no reason to wait.

If you're interested in a preliminary copy, drop me a line and I'll send you what I've got.

I updated the documentation today. It's now available at the [url]http://ocd.juventas.net[/url] site. Click 'Documentation (PDF)' under 'OCD programming' in the left pane.

The document basically explains how to edit/create themes and templates using DAXEdit. You will also find a complete list of tags, some examples of how to use them, a few screen shots etc.

Hope this may be of some help to OCD newbies.

Thanks Paul!

Much appreciated, even for someone who is familiar with modifying the Templates and Themes. This document will go a long way towards helping those who were cautious about modifying themes.

Thanks Again!

Bob
    ;D

Guest Guest

I would like a list with all artists of the database which links to all collection of the artist without album page.
    On the artist page, i would like to see the album and year of each track. Exemple: Depeche Mode page:

1. Leave in Silence (A Broken Frame, 1982)
    2. More than a Party (Construction time again, 1983)
    3. ...

But for that, it would be necessary to have the tag of album and I only find the tag "title" for the name of repertory. As the repertory always doesn't correspond, i can't do it.

Thank you to help me and excuse my bad english.

Guest Guest

I really like the Crisp Theme and the advanced Web site when I export it. The one thing I would like is to be able to search by word or wildcard within the website/html Its great as it stands if you know the artist, year or genre but if you can only think of the title its a lot of searching, or having to wait till you can run OrangeCD database itself. I would like to be able to search remotely by going to the HTML website version of my data

Thanks - If the template exists, can someone tell me which/how.

I've posted my suggestion in another topic already but all I need is
    to list all the drummers and when I click on the drummer I'd like to see all the CDs he played in. same for any instrument, of course.
    Thanks a lot if you can do that (that's why I bought the software, I didn't think for a second that it would not be possible to do so).
    And also I realize that (well, I hope I'm wrong !) there is no query to find all the Cds where Wayne Shorter (or anyone else) is playing (I can't believe it !)

In addition to v6 theme i would like the right side of window to be able to split and show artist info in the uper side and albums in the lower side.

Show we can see artist info and discography

Thanks In advance

I could really use a template that allows me to list the CDs in the collection in the order that they were scaned into the OCD app.

I need to be able to co-ordinate very large collections (400 CDs at a time) so that the slot they occupy in the CD player matches the order that they scanned in to OCD so that they can be referenced in hand outs printed from OCD

Jeff

Hi jpottsx1

Are you looking for something like this?
    [url]http://ocd.juventas.net/misc/crisplistlatest.htm[/url]

If that is the case, send me your email address, and I'll send you a copy of the theme.

-paul-