Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What templates do you need?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default What templates do you need?

We consider expanding Gallery section of the website with some brand new, custom-designed templates. Please tell us in this topic, what features and styles would you like to see in new templates. Also, you can include the links to the music web sites that you think are made really well and worth looking at.

We will use your suggestions designing new templates and features of the new version of OrangeCD. Thank you for your support.

Default Re: What templates do you need?

I don't currently use more than the basic database, but I really would like to be able to click an artist name (or label or instrument) and get a comprehensive list of tracks AND albums the artist/instrument whatever appears on.

Much like the allmusic.com, which is exemplary.

I would also like for artists to be listed several places as an option (so that Art Garfunkel would be listed both under Gar... and Simon & Gar...). Maybe a "secondary listing; third listing"-option and a "Show 1;2;3 listings"

Guess both things could be solved in templates?

All the best,
    -kjetil

What I really want to have on my web site is a plain list of artists - not discs like it is now. A click at the artist would take me to a list of his albums and single tracks. A click at the album would take to the album details, of course.

Thats what I really want. Thanks.

Hi Stardancer

Your Request Already Exists In The Form Of The CMI Template Which Is Downloadable From The Gallery

Hope It Helps

Kind Regards
    GatesOfDelirium

Hi Andrei,

How about a simple HTML Export template, with images, resized to fit in a Pocket PC device. Something that would fit in 320x240 or something like that!!!

This is the best way I have found up till now to carry my database with me (so I don't start buying CD's I already have :-[) but any of the HTML templates you have get pretty messed up in a Pocket PC!!!

Is it a reasonable request ???

I'd like the main page to contain a list of genre's/categories, which if they are clicked on, show a list of artists in that genre/category, which can be clicked on to show the cd's for each artist.

I guess this can be done with the current CMI Template and doing an export for each genre, but this takes a long time if you have to perform an export for each one.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GatesOfDelirium
    Hi Stardancer

Your Request Already Exists In The Form Of The CMI Template Which Is Downloadable From The Gallery

Hope It Helps

Kind Regards
    GatesOfDelirium
    I am eagerly wanting features Stardancer mentioned.

I use CMI template but cannot find such features.

[url]http://hematoma.net[/url]

I

whoops, bloody auto focusing > anyway, I would like the exported HTML to have abit more of a directory structure, its begining to to take awhile for the directory listing to appear on a non cached client.

Also a system where you could add aidtional pages, I really want to create a thumb nailed view of all my albums on a single page, but don't want to have to loose another page to be able to do it.

Guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hematoma

I am eagerly wanting features Stardancer mentioned.

I use CMI template but cannot find such features.

[url]http://hematoma.net[/url]
    its easy, just select the sort by field as "artist" instead of "label" in the export options