Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: renaming

Guest Guest

Default renaming

When you have a album wich contains 3 cd's. You can combine them and it will show as 1 album with 3 cd's.
    Is it possible to give each cd a different name inside the bulk of the combined cd's.

Default Re: renaming

Yes. Open the PROPERTIES dialogue for each of the CDs (in tree view, right click on the album title and select Properties option or in album view, right click anywhere in the view and select Properties). Under the GENERAL tab, in the 'Part of multi-disc set' area, you can name each PART TITLE.

Can't find it. What did I do.

1. I clicked on a name
    2. In the field with cd's I click on the cover of a cd wich holds 3 cd's
    3. Right mouse click and then select properties at the bottom
    4. I get a box namin Bulk edit (3 records). It is on the general tab, but I can't find Part of multi disc set.

This is what I got.
    Artist
    title
    category
    release information
    flags.

Can you help me?

Pre-beta required?

Guest Guest

same problem here in the trial version. Any hint anyone ?

Quote Originally Posted by samboca
    Pre-beta required?
    This is a new feature. It is only available in pre-beta builds.

Andrei

This is one feature I will be looking forward to getting in the next major release - I only have version 7523. Anyone able to tell me how I can get to see the betas?

If you're a registered user of OCD, click the Daily Build link on the front page, and enter your user name and purchase order number. You will then be allowed access to the Daily Build page ([url]http://www.firetongue.com/daily[/url]) where all the pre-beta releases are stored.

If you haven't registered your copy - you'll have to wait for the first public beta.

Despite having a registered and paid for version of OCD going to that link doesnt work - says either email or password incorrect - order number i have tried as well - but then i did pay via regsoft.com so the order number wont probably apply - who knows?

In that case, send a message directly to Andrei. There have been several reported problems with the username/order number combination.

Yes, you are supposed to use the RegSoft order number - at least that's what I used to get in.