Thread: Trouble with loading new builds

Default Trouble with loading new builds

Hi,

I started with the build on the main page of the site (5.2.0_7523). I went to the daily builds page and downloaded the latest build. I first closed OCD before installing. During the install I received errors(I can go into detail later)- as a result, I tried installing another newer build and I got the same results. I decided to just uninstall OCD and reinstall it clean. However, I keep running into the same problem/errors. I also tried to remove the OCD directory and it will not allow me to- I get the 'access denied' error. I tried renaming the fail as well but it did not help. I will attempt to delete the file in safe mode or maybe just at startup. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks-

Default Re: Trouble with loading new builds

Hi,

Problem resolved. I rebooted into safe mode, deleted the files causing the issue. The file causing the problem was a .dll file in the orangecd folder(not sure how it got there or even if it's supposed to be there). Anyway, after deleting the file, I rebooted and reinstalled the newest OCD build. Working fine.

Marty