Thread: Search in

Default Search in

I installed version 6.00 Build 9715 Beta1. Very impressed with program after 2 days of playing and testing, but I have few questions.

1. Is it possible to make in settings default search (possibly text search)

Default Re: Search in

[quote]2. Where I can get (Default theme

Thank you for your help!
    I succeeded to get split tracs in CrispPlay (v. 1.44) and CrispPlus (v.2.03) themes, but in both I cannot get play command executed. Could you please post to me (Default theme - LP.dax), as I do not have any problem to play audio files in (default theme.dax),
    [email]abcgold@optushome.com.au[/email]
    DKork

I forgot to mention, that I haven't got a clue, how to edit DAX-file to get also CA (I think stand for cassettes) in split track function. I did try, but got lost. Honestly I did not know what I am doing.
    Could you maybe describe in details
    DKork

Hi dkork

I've included ca, tape, 7" vinyl, 10" vinyl and 12" vinyl in updated versions of CrispPlay (1.45) and CrispPlus (2.04) (--> [url]http://ocd.juventas.net[/url]).

To edit a dax-file, use DAXEDIT.EXE, which you should find in your OCD program folder (default = c:\program files\orangecd).

Adding another format requires the following three lines (under the 'Album page' tab):

Code:
    case "<format name>":
    useSplitList = true;
    break;
    Example - adding the 'tape' format, would look like this:

Code:
    case "tape":
    useSplitList = true;
    break;
    Now search for 'lp box set' (<CTRL>+ <F>) under the 'Album page' tab in DaxEdit. Place the cursor after 'break;', hit <Enter> and then write your three lines of code.

Voila!