Thread: "My notes" at beginning of Notes field

Default "My notes" at beginning of Notes field

This pertains to Version 6.0.0 Build 10229, which inserts "My Notes" at the beginning of the NOTES field.

Is there a way to disable the addition of this unwanted (by me at any rate) text? If not, could you please provide such an option in a future update?

Thank you!

Default Re: "My notes" at beginning of Notes fie

Quote Originally Posted by IAPC
    This pertains to Version 6.0.0 Build 10229, which inserts "My Notes" at the beginning of the NOTES field.

Is there a way to disable the addition of this unwanted (by me at any rate) text? If not, could you please provide such an option in a future update?

Thank you!
    Open the Default V6.dax template using DAXEDIT. This is the OCD template editor found in the default OrangeCD folder (usually in Program Files). Click on the ALBUM PAGE tab, and scroll down until you reach the NOTES section (looks like what I've pasted below). You can then simply replace 'My Notes' with your own description (e.g. Fred's Notes). If you want to lose any text here, I THINK (you'll need to try this) you can simply delete the entire 'bit' <dax:if(comment)> <p><span class="notehead">My notes</span>: <dax:comment/></p> </dax:if>.
    This should tell OCD that there is no note header.

I always 'save the template as' and work on the 'saved as' version to test these things out!

<div class="section" id="notes">
    <h3 class="topper">Notes</h3><hr>

<dax:if(comment)>
    <p><span class="notehead">My notes</span>: <dax:comment/></p>
    </dax:if>

<dax:if(cddbext)>
    <p><span class="notehead">FreeDB notes</span>: <dax:cddbext/></p>
    </dax:if>

Hope this helps...