Thread: Use of this Forum system ... changing profile.

Default Use of this Forum system ... changing profile.

When I post a message, a few lines appear to the left, saying something like "I love YaBB1G" ... obviously self-congratulations by the message system designer.

I see posts by others with little cutesies in place of my defaulted stuff. When (if?) I graduate from "newbie" to the next level, will I be able to select my own tidbit to accompany my posts? If I can do so now, what am I missing?

I have a very similar message board concerning a PC puzzle game for which guests/members/administrators all have the capability of establishing their own customizations. That is done via a "Profile" button. If I can do it, how do I get to the analog of that Profile button?

Default Re: Use of this Forum system ... changing profile.

You can hardly do anything with this Forum.You use to be able to have a Avatar but he took that down.He needs to start useing Invision Power Board.

[URL]http://www.klboard.ath.cx/[/URL]

That Forum right there is where a few of us that use Orange are from. ;D

FC 8)

As you can see from what appears to the left side of this message, I have discovered how to tailor my messages!

Now if only I could be sure my web address is correct, so others could visit my message board, I'd be a happy camper!

Quote Originally Posted by GooRoo
    Now if only I could be sure my web address is correct, so others could visit my message board, I'd be a happy camper!
    Yes it works.Just Posted over on your Board.