Thread: Christmas cancelled?

Guest Guest

Default Christmas cancelled?

June 7 came..... and went. I rushed eagerly to my PC to check out the new daily build, but it was all a myth. Cruel and heartless - like waking up on Christmas Day to find that Santa hadn't been! What happened, Andrei? More to the point, did you mean June 7 2006?!!

Default Re: Christmas cancelled?

Glad to see we're up and running again, Andrei. Are there any obvious changes with the June 14 build? Can't seem to see any - maybe I'm not looking in the right places!

Hi Blowers,

I guess you wouldn't mind if I say "If all else fails read the... Build Description !" and do make a backup copy, if you have external pictures you'll notice the difference !

Fair comment, RSF! Have backed up, and the file seems to be much bigger than older backups. I presume this means that now a backup really is a complete fail-safe (which it really should have been before). Un-glamorous, but important! :-[

Hi Blowers,

Guess we're all just anxious to see Version 6!

I think Andrei is patiently fine tunning each build (have you noticed that none of them came up with any noticeable bug?)

We'll just have to wait till... it comes out !

But it's (in my opinion by far the best database I've ever seen - and I've seen a few!) ;D