Thread: 16 months later and NO NEW OCD

Default 16 months later and NO NEW OCD

It's been 1 year and 4 months... why is there no new OCD build? There are still features to add, bugs to fix, etc. No new templates or themes in forever. There's not even a recent beta to download.

I paid $50 for this program (not cheap) and expect some improvements at least every once in a while... what is going on?

Default Re: 16 months later and NO NEW OCD

A new pre-beta was posted on July 14th, 2005 with many new features. Andrei is getting there slowly.... but it is worth the wait.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWERS
    A new pre-beta was posted on July 14th, 2005 with many new features. Andrei is getting there slowly.... but it is worth the wait.
    Good to hear. Just happy that there is some progress being made; I was worried that new builds were not being worked on at all.

Looking forward to a new version. After 16 months, I'd imagine some hefty new features :P

Hello MrGerbick
    We are all anxious to see the latest OCD suite... And we are all sticking around because we believe in the quality of what is coming. Indeed 15 months is a long time to wait... but let's think about all the goodies that will come with the new version. And it will be worth the wait. You can take that to the bank ;D.
    Hopefully we will get something for the 25th of december ;D