Thread: Artist Profile

Default Artist Profile

Andrei,

ARTIST PROFILE / BIOGRAPHY / COUNTRY OF ORIGIN is supposed to be a drop-down list, but nothing ever registers in the list after you have made an entry!

Guest Guest

Default Re: Artist Profile

Blowers,
    This may sound crazy but for the last several pre-betas, I had the same problem I discovered a work around. If you add a website first, the rest of your entries will be saved! I don't think that it suppose to work this way but it does. Have a great day and take care ...

Hi Melvyn,

Thanks for the reply. It seems to save the actual entry I make OK. It's just that when I come to fill in a PROFILE for another artist, and go to the COUNTRY OF ORIGIN box, none of the previous countries I have entered show as drop-down options. I somehow think they're supposed to, but I could be wrong!

I tried your suggestion, but it didn't work for me. Maybe my previous posting wasn't clear enough, or maybe I'm not doing something right - who knows?!!

Both problems are fixed. Next build will have functional drop-down for countries, and you won't need to enter web links first to save artist data. Thanks for patience.