Thread: Print sorting problem in version 5.0.1

Default Print sorting problem in version 5.0.1

When printing a music list, the artists are all mixed up and in no certain order. I have set Artist/Album in the printing settings and it also shows the correct order in the "View Entire Collection" window.

I used the renumber feature, would this have messed up the printing output ? If so, how can I revert it back to printing out a Artist/Album order ?

thanks

Moredun

Default Re: Printing problem

(Sigh...) This is a new bug introduced in version 5.0.1. This looks like a serious issue because it prevents printed report from sorting alphabetically. The update to fix the problem will be uploaded within few days. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Regards

Sorry to find a bug, Thought it was me just doing something stupid as normal. Still a very great program.

Thanks

Moredun

Guest Guest

I too am having a problem printing my catalog with the artists all mixed up and not in alphabetical order like your older versions. Your reply to others stated an update would be posted in a few days, but I can't find it. Could you please attach it to a response to this message. My email address is: [email]nzdodge@hotmail.com[/email]. Thanks in advance. Steve

Thank you guys for uncovering this bug. After downloading the latest version of OCD suite and printing the entire database, I found out that everything was mixed up in the print out contrary to the alphabetical sorting of the database.
    I thought that I may have been responsible for it for I was resetting the reference #. It never crossed my mind that it was a bug. Thank You Andrei for fixing it.

The printing sort order problem should be fixed in version 5.0.2. It was released today. You can download it from Download section of the site.

Thanks to everybody who reported this bug.

Regards

Andrei