Thread: won't accept registration #

Default won't accept registration #

I can't get orange cd to recognize my registration # Cutting and paste shoulde very simple. I also need to know how to transfert orange cd to a different lap top. My daughters lapt top crashed permanently and i have to give her the one I was going to use exclusively for my audio collection now I will have to put in on my everyday laptop and carry it to the music room until I can afford a new lap top. Please advise ASAP. My trial runs out in 2 days. On the new laptop I need to move it to I once had a copy of orance cd on it but never used it. Does that make any difference for the move? Please help ASAP

Default Re: won't accept registration #

Can't help you with your registration number. I'd send an e-mail to Andrei about that.

When it comes to moving you music collection from one computer to another, it's really very simple.

1. Start OrangeCD on your old computer. Then select Database &#124; Properties from the menu. The window that pops up will tell you the name of your database file (<your music collection>.dab) and it's location (for instance d:\OrangeDB)

2. Install OrangeCD on your new computer

3. Create a database folder on your new computer (you may place it wherever you want)

4. Copy your database file (.dab) to the new folder
    If there is a sub-folder on your old computer named '<your music collection>_covers' you should copy it also (this folder contains cover images that exceed the maximum image size).
    You may also want to copy your 'Backup' sub-folder.

5. Start OrangeCD on the new computer and select Database &#124; Open database... from the menu. Locate the folder where you just stored your database file, and open it.

That's should do it.

Default Re: won't accept registration #

Ken,

please check your e-mail. I sent you the registration # and the instructions. Thank you,

Andrei