Thread: CMI Template

Default CMI Template

I've been using the CMI Template and have found it to be quite useful.

However, if an album doesn't have an image to go with it then the full details cannot be viewed once it has been exported to HTML.

Could this be included in the next release of the CMI template. Perhaps include the linking on both the Image and the Title of the album?

Just a though.

Default Re: CMI Template

Trawlerman,

I just edited the CMI template to make even a No Cover space contain a link to the Album Detail Page.

Open the CMI template in the DAX Editor program, then go to the Group Page. Then, scroll down until you find the following string:

<table border="0" width="$THUMBSIZE" bgcolor="$SHADECOLOR2"><tr><td width="$THUMBSIZE" height="$THUMBSIZE" align="center" valign="middle"><font color="#eeeeee">no cover</font></td></tr></table>
    <!--[/if]--></TD>

Then just add the AlbumPage Link tag around the "no cover" text as shown below.

<!--[AlbumPageLink]-->no cover<!--[/AlbumPageLink]-->

This makes it possible to click on the black square with "no cover" in it and link back to the album detail page. You could also add the AlbumPageLink tag around the Album Title if you wish.

Regards,

Bob

Many thanks for that information Carl. It's much appreciated. :-*

Guest Guest

i've an other work around, i simple created a ''no-cover.jpg'' and inserted that in each folder .. simple but effective .. ;D