Thread: ASP or PHP

Guest Guest

Default ASP or PHP

hi,

Like in many other collecors program there is an asp export so that you don't have to export everytime just copy the database 2 the site or save it there

another question does enybody know hat langue the database is cnnSimple.Open "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=" & strDBPath & ";"? for instans

eny help around here?

Default Re: ASP or PHP

is there an ADO connection possible?

and can enyone telle me how to sort the export to html also because this is more the an mess all the file s in 1dir

Hi,

OrangeCD does not have OLEDB driver, so you cannot connect to it that way. If you are looking for a common format to export to, there is a semi-public release of OrangeCD-to-XML export module. It will be included in the upcoming version, but I can provide you with download link if you are interested.

In response to you 2nd question, all these files are linked together. There is always a start file, called index.htm, which serves as a home page. You can begin browsing exported HTML pages from index.html.

Regards,
    Andrei

Guest Guest

any news on this?

Andrei, I wouldn't mind testing the semi-public release of the OrangeCD-to-XML export module.

I wouldn't mind beta testing the XML export feature either.

Let me know Andrei, always happy to help out!

Bob