Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CrispPlus theme for OCD 6.x

Default Re: CrispPlus theme for OCD 6.x

I suggest to all members that before we make any more suggestions for new features we are to give Andrei all the time he needs to work on the bugs/pending improvements.
    I whole-heartedly agree!

I have updated the CrispPlus theme today. Basically I have added most, but not all of the new Start Page features from the 'Default v6' theme.

That includes:
    - 'Saved queries' section
    - 'Add new albums': from Amazon, scan barcode
    - 'Extras': export to HTML, more import/export, customize this page
    - 'Database stats': Backup to file + Burn backup CD
    (The 'Recent additions' section remains unchanged, I will update it later)

In addition I have added the following to the Start Page:
    - Web links to 'OCD Plus'
    - Web links to 'Amazon' (US, UK, Fr and Ger)

I've also
    - added 'Album Preview', 'Track Preview' and 'Artist Page' code from the 'Default v6' theme.
    - partly gathered formatting under the CSS tab.

Paul,
    Your latest update to CrispPlus for OCD version 6.0 works fine except in one case. I updated to MS IE 7 RC1 and the type sizes went crazy! I'm getting ready to see if I can adjust them now. If you come up with something, please let me know. Thanks and take care ...

I'm deeply fond of many of the features of the Crisplay theme (particularly the features that keep tab on the number of albums vis-

I also really like some of the information this theme provides and especially how easy it is to customise the front page.

One thing I have noticed is that in the album view where the tracks are listed, it doesn't list artists for compilation albums, just the track names. The default theme lists the track names and then the artist underneath.

Is there an option I have accidentally disabled to not display this? Or does some of the code somewhere need to be modified to display this info also?

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by jonk
    I also really like some of the information this theme provides and especially how easy it is to customise the front page.

One thing I have noticed is that in the album view where the tracks are listed, it doesn't list artists for compilation albums, just the track names. The default theme lists the track names and then the artist underneath.

Is there an option I have accidentally disabled to not display this? Or does some of the code somewhere need to be modified to display this info also?

Thanks all.
    Try this. Go to the 'Track Properties' dialogue box for each track of your compilation album. Then, in the 'Artist' field, enter the name of the artist performing that track. This should then show up in brackets with the track name on the 'Album' page.

Hi Martinj

I just discovered your post today. I'm afraid I haven't been able to update the CrispPlus, partly due to an extremely heavy work load the past 4-5 months.

As MELEY pointed out earlier there's something wrong with the font handling. It's probably due to the changes in the way formatting is handled in v.6. (CSS) The odd thing though, is that the font problem in CrispPlus only occurs occasionally (on my computer at least).

As soon as I have time to work my way through the entire code, I will try to fix the font problem. There are some other issues that need to be resolved as well. So hopefully some time early in 2007 I will be able to fix all of this.

Hi jonk

Take a look at the preferences/settings for the theme. There should be a preference called 'Show track artist' (right under 'Show ext. track info (2. row)'). It is not selected by default. However, if you select 'Show track artist', you should see the artist names on the album page.

Now if they don't appear, you probably haven't entered the artist names. Follow the instructions posted by Blowers, and that should do the trick.

[quote=pheisholt]Hi jonk

Take a look at the preferences/settings for the theme. There should be a preference called 'Show