PDA

View Full Version : Search field

mrhope
01-04-2010, 10:08 AM
Hi All,

Forgive me if the question has been asked before (I'm new here)
Is it me or is the search field not working. I get no result no matter what I type...

Greetz

moelle63
01-17-2010, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I face the same problem - wonder that nobody else complains.

It is hard to scroll within huge collections ... hope the search function will come back to work soon.

Katzz
03-10-2010, 11:17 PM
Nobody else complains because it is a waste of breath... you might notice if you browse through these forums that there is a very limited at the very best support system. It is unfortunate but that is the reality.

granit
03-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi All,

Forgive me if the question has been asked before (I'm new here)
Is it me or is the search field not working. I get no result no matter what I type...

Greetz

I have tested the functionality of the search field, it seems to work just fine for me, and I'm running the latest version.
In order to help you troubleshoot, determine which version you have. If it is an old version, update to the latest. If it is the latest, remove it and re-install. These basic steps usually can fix any minor issues arising during the install process.
Select a value for the search field using the drop down menu. Then, you populate the second field by selecting/typing a secondary value you would like your search field value to be. Run your query to display your result by clicking on the text search icon.
e.g: <Artist = Pavarotti > // Ctrl+F
You can also change the way the result table is displayed by selecting one of the four view icons.
Test this first and simple functionality and Let us know if it works.

granit
03-20-2010, 09:27 PM
OPPPSS should have been in the OCD Forum !!!!!!!

Jazz_North
03-21-2010, 01:48 AM
OPPPSS should have been in the OCD Forum !!!!!!!

And it isn't relevant to the question, which is about the search function on racks and tags. Which still doesn't work.

andrei_c
04-01-2010, 05:12 AM
Search box should be working now. It was unfortunate bug caused by server upgrade.

Thanks for your patience.

Andrei

fasterbyelan
05-04-2010, 04:04 PM
Would it be possible to add other search options, I can only search by artist.

Regards,