PDA

View Full Version : Updates

Joebugs
06-23-2009, 02:45 PM
There seems to be a problem with Racks and Tags.
Website is not updating.
I have been getting a message "506 another upload is still in progress" for several minutes.
The last user update was four hours ago.

cappucino
06-23-2009, 08:11 PM
yes, i had meet the same problem yesterday, and dont know why.

Katzz
06-23-2009, 08:17 PM
I have been having the same problem this is my 3rd day in a row.... inquired by email but still haven't gotten a response.

bquam
06-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Updates work for played and rated but not added albums. Hasn't since Sunday, at least for me…

stratofighter
06-24-2009, 03:54 PM
It's the same for me.
Unable to upload. No information has been updated in Racks and Tags collection.
A problem with the website ?

stratofighter
06-24-2009, 04:01 PM
There seems to be a problem with Racks and Tags.
Website is not updating.
I have been getting a message "506 another upload is still in progress" for several minutes.
The last user update was four hours ago.

Hey Joey, I see on Racks and Tags website that you can send updates regarding playing albums and others users can upload ratings too.
Is the problem concerns only new albums uploads ? Have you modified parameters on Orange CD ?

For my part, I have cleared my password and try to force a full synchronization but it always not OK :mad:

Joebugs
06-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey Joey, I see on Racks and Tags website that you can send updates regarding playing albums and others users can upload ratings too.
Is the problem concerns only new albums uploads ? Have you modified parameters on Orange CD ?

For my part, I have cleared my password and try to force a full synchronization but it always not OK :mad:

No, I haven't changed any parameters. Appearantely it is sometimes updating ratings and playing albums only. Not always. I played an Emmylou Harris album about two hours ago and although I did an upload it is not yet showing.

Maybe Andrei could find a moment to tell us what's happening.

Joe

stratofighter
06-24-2009, 05:44 PM
Thank you for your response Joe ! Yes I hope.

stratofighter
06-25-2009, 01:08 AM
It's OK now. Uploads runs. The problem is fixed :)

MatthiasStrauss
06-26-2009, 02:09 AM
I uploaded twice on Sunday because I did not see the new CDs showing up. Now I have Duplicates that I cannot get rid of.

MatthiasStrauss
06-26-2009, 04:20 AM
Nevermind....found the full sync function

MrJohn1964
12-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Hey!

My covers (and for extension, all the bookmarks TOO) had been messed up!

Is this "Vol. 4" from "Black Sabbath" or "Zipper Catches Skin" from 'Alice Cooper"?
http://www.racksandtags.com/purplema...-Sabbath-Vol-4

What´s the buzz? Tell me what´s happening...
What´s the buzz? Tell me what´s happening...

The program and/or upload system are been fixed or repaired?

And about upgrades?

Why can my "NOTES" and "MUSICIANS" catalogued in OrangeCD can´t be showed to everyone and in different fields as a box?

No more tears?
No more develops?

And my wasted time to put more than 2200 albums? Ant had to take the happiness to share my humble connection?

And what I´d have to say about my recommendadions around the social midia about your product?

uH?

PEACE!
LOVE!
JOY!
:)
http://www.racksandtags.com/purplema...N%27-Kickin%27

andrei_c
12-31-2009, 09:03 PM
Hi MrJohn1964,

If you still see problem with covers, try this:

1. Click menu View - Preferences, Racks and Tags tab.
2. Check "Force full sync" option and press OK.
3. Click menu Tools - Publish on Racks and Tags.

That should fix the covers in your account.
Andrei