PDA

View Full Version : Delete Racks and Tags collection

nappyhead
03-11-2009, 02:33 AM
I just bought a pro subscription and would like to delete my online collection and starte from scratch. How can I do this.

Thank You

bquam
03-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Go to your page on Racks and Tags, select SETINGS, then PASSWORD and there is a DELETE account link which will allow you to delete what is currently online without deleting your account.

andrei_c
03-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Also, are you sure you need this?

Normally, all you need is to click menu "Tools" -> "Publish to Racks and Tags" and it will upload any missing albums.

In extreme cases you can use "Force full synchronization" option in "View" -> "Preferences", "Racks and Tags" tab. This will make sure each and every album is present on the website.

Deleting and re-uploading entire collection seems to be a bit of time and bandwidth waster.

Andrei

innerspaceboy
01-23-2011, 01:30 AM
The number of albums on my Racks and Tags profile is 27 albums shorter than my OrangeCD catalog. I've tried TOOLS - PUBLISH ON RACKS AND TAGS, I tried the FORCE UPDATE method mentioned above, and finally I deleted all albums in the profile and re-synced the account.

OrangeCD still totals 4,669 albums while Racks and Tags registers 4,642.

Could the discrepancy be due to double and triple disc sets or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks in advance!