PDA

View Full Version : Adding tracks manually

Arnak
12-02-2008, 02:23 PM
Hi,

Sorry but I couldn't find the answer by searching.8-((

When I add tracks manually the track listing defaults to 10 tracks.

How can I alter this to be a greater number globally?

Thanks,

Arnak

meley
12-03-2008, 09:02 PM
Hello Arnak,
Look in the top right hand corner of your track screen. You're see a "+" and a "-" sign. Just click on the "+" and it adds spaces of tracks. Click on the "-" and it's good for when you have less than 10 tracks. I hope that this helps. Take care ...

Arnak
12-04-2008, 07:32 AM
Hi Meley,

Great, thanks very much for the info.8-))

Arnak

garn0002
12-13-2008, 01:23 AM
For some reason some of the CDs I've loaded have the option to add or remove or move up or down greyed out. Anyone have any ideas.

RayH
12-14-2008, 01:48 AM
Hi

If the CD was added by scanning a CD in your drive, then the options to add/delete/move tracks are disabled. Presumably this is because OrangeCD knows exactly how many tracks are on the disk.

However if you add a CD using the "Add from FreeDB", "Add from Amazon" or "Add Manually" methods, then the options to add/delete/move tracks are available.

hth
Ray

BLOWERS
12-14-2008, 05:39 AM
If you duplicate the album (i.e. highlight it in the left-hand tree, then go to 'Tools' menu, then 'duplicate album'), you will get an exact copy of the record except with a "2" in brackets after the title. This duplicate will not have the 'add/subtract tracks' options greyed out. What I do is make my changes, then delete the original album, then remove the "2" from the revised entry.

Does this help?!

garn0002
12-14-2008, 07:11 AM
Thanks to both Ray and Malc.

Malc, the duplicate idea worked really well. Thanks again

Jerry