PDA

View Full Version : "I'm playing this now"

Joebugs
11-02-2008, 05:25 AM
:D
Andrei,

This plugin is great!! Thanks.

Is it possible to enhance this plugin so that when it is activated a pop-up appears asking for the time the LP etc was played. The time entered then will update/add the time to the "Total Time Played" field.

This would make this great plugin perfect!!!!!

Joebugs

Joebugs
11-07-2008, 09:12 AM
[quote=Joebugs] :D
Andrei,

Is it possible to enhance this plugin so that when it is activated a pop-up appears asking for the time the LP etc was played.

andrei_c
11-13-2008, 12:34 PM
Hi Joe,

I'll check it out. This plugin isn't really a high priority though (in fact I was surprised anyone is using it :)

Andrei

Joebugs
11-14-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks Andrei,

Your support is appreciated.

Joe

Jazz_North
01-15-2009, 10:43 AM
This plug-in seems to work only for albums/cds/lps. But I seldom play a whole album. I'd like to see it work for individual tracks, too. Is that possible?

Joebugs
06-18-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi Joe,

I'll check it out. This plugin isn't really a high priority though (in fact I was surprised anyone is using it :)

Andrei

Hi Andrei,

Is there any improvements to this plugin.

Thanks

joe

Joebugs
07-03-2011, 10:29 AM
Hi Andrei,

I recently reformatted and reinstalled OrangeCD. It seems that I have lost this plugin.

Please can you post a link to the plugin.

Joe

Jazz_North
07-03-2011, 02:53 PM
Joe

It may still be on your computer somewhere. You can search for NowPlaying.zip or nowplayn.dll

Hi Andrei,

I recently reformatted and reinstalled OrangeCD. It seems that I have lost this plugin.

Please can you post a link to the plugin.

Joe

Joebugs
07-03-2011, 03:41 PM
Joe

It may still be on your computer somewhere. You can search for NowPlaying.zip or nowplayn.dll

Hi Jazz,

Thanks for your feedback. However, I searched but couldn't find the files on the reformatted computer.

I need to download it again.

Regards,

Joe

andrei_c
07-08-2011, 06:26 PM
It's here:

http://www.racksandtags.com/NowPlaying.zip

Joebugs
07-08-2011, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the link, but I had already obtained a copy from one of the users.
Maybe it will be of help to others.

Thanks

pietjepuk
02-02-2013, 03:22 PM
Hi Joebugs,

I contacted Andrei 3 times for this plugin and nothing changed in the Orange program. Maybe you can explain how you installed this plug in?

Hope you can help,

Pietjepuk

:D
Andrei,

Is it possible to enhance this plugin so that when it is activated a pop-up appears asking for the time the LP etc was played. The time entered then will update/add the time to the "Total Time Played" field.

This would make this great plugin perfect!!!!!

Joebugs