PDA

View Full Version : Template for iPod Touch/iPhone?

nobodytoknow
09-27-2008, 06:44 AM
I can never remember what CD I have. I'd like to export the collection in HTML for viewing on iPod Touch/iPhone, with the master index using the A-Z of composers.

Before I learn how to do this(!), has anyone got something similar?

andrei_c
09-27-2008, 04:30 PM
There are no plans for iPhone HTML template.

Instead, Racks and Tags website will get iPhone/Touch version soon. Watch blog updates at http://blog.racksandtags.com/.

Also we are considering making offline iPhone/Touch application that will allow browsing your collection data when Internet is not available.

Andrei

alex
03-18-2009, 10:27 AM
nobodytoknow, today you have two ways to put your collection to iPhone. If yor iPhone jailbroken, you can browse your collection by any html-reading supported soft - f/example readers, or even safari, if you have apropriate plugin.
Or you can use iSilo and compile your collection by iSiloX

kalowski
07-23-2009, 10:36 AM
Instead, Racks and Tags website will get iPhone/Touch version soon. Watch blog updates at http://blog.racksandtags.com/.

Andrei

How soon is soon?

----------------

andrei_c
08-02-2009, 03:38 PM
How soon is soon?

iPhone version of the website was cancelled. There will be native iPhone app instead. It's already in development.

Andrei

kalowski
08-10-2009, 09:48 AM
Thanks, Andrei!
I look forward to it.

k

riyanjason
06-22-2010, 05:22 AM
While I have had Bento for a couple of years, I never used it a lot; just did not see the need for it. When the Bento app came out I got it, and now I use Bento everyday. I use it to record my mileage for work, my vehicle maintenance, Mass Intentions (I am a priest), and several other things. Why the switch in my use? Because most of the things I need to record in a database I am not in front of my computer for. This app made Bento (desktop) useful to me. However, the app needs a lot of work. I am underestimating it when I say that it crashes 75% of the time I use it.I have to restart it at least twice just to record my mileage. It always seems to crash when I am looking at an individual record and want to go back to the list of records (e.g., when I am recording the ending odometer reading for one day, and want to go back to the list to create the new day and record my beginning odometer reading). PLEASE FIX THIS APP.

chico
09-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Bump !!! I also would like to know if anyone has had any luck putting html on iphone and viewing offlne . I've tried with no sucess. ...I have a JB Iphone. any help would be appreciated ..thanks !